Monday, September 12, 2011

Festivals in Childhood

Childhood days are really awesome. I used to enjoy every festival. I am wondering why do our mind set changes when we grow up. Ganesh Nimarjjan was the most enjoyable day...was eagerly waiting at the station road to send off the ganeshas; the processions were variety with all kinda dances, music, and all...and yummy prasadams:)
This was the story of my childhood, yesterday when I went to see the ganeshas going for nimarjjan I was not enjoying the procession any more. I am thinking of the water pollution with these idols immersion. I was totally sank when I saw a big ganesha couldn't able to cross the road coz of a tree. The tree is totally spread on the road like a mushroom; The Ganesha idol is too tall to cross the tree, people tried to cut off its branches, my heart beating fastly...I cannot see people chopping the trees...by virtue they couldn't do so. The ganesha idol reversed back. Thank god :> the tree is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment