Monday, August 22, 2011

Child Labour persists everywhere

I went for shopping in one of the biggest malls in Hyderabad. Was carrying some dresses for trial, spotted an under 14 girl near the check point, she was dumb without spirit. I approached her nd enquired abt her studies; she stopped school after eighth and working to help her parents, I urged to continue her studies; spoke to the manager of that mall to send her back. He told me that though he sent her back home she is coming back to work. When I called her in front of the manager, she was crying and saying that she don’t want study and very much scared. Though I said that I bear the fee expenses, she is not ready to go. First thing she is not interested and parents want her income. And her timings are 10.30am to 9.30pm. So sad, have to spend her beautiful childhood serving the customers whole day…

No comments:

Post a Comment