Monday, July 25, 2011

working for Virtual classroom deployment

It's been fourth year that we started EFF virtual classroom service...but still running in just one school. There are so many reasons that we haven't deployed in other schools. Though we got permission from DEO we have not installed yet, say why; the main problem is internet. most of the areas doesn't have good network providers. The only source is BSNL, and everybody knows their service. I did a lot of meetups with bsnl people. They are not giving us right info to get the net in the places we proposed...some are saying it's too difficult, and some are saying why do all this social service, and some are criticizing our work. But i never gave up.
The actual purpose of virtual classroom is to run it in remote villages and give quality education of the under privileged. However, it's too hard to operate in rural parts of the country, inaccessible in all circumstances. One hope sparkles my mind that I'm not working for any richer to become richest, my hard work is for the sake of children, they get enlightened with this project. That hope drives me and makes me go forward. No matter how many hurdles I face, time I waste, shun-tings I listen from any one, I will do it for the tomorrow citizens of INDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment