Wednesday, May 9, 2012

4th Anniversary

It's almost 4 years working at EFF, under PurpleTalk's umbrella.
     Great kick start in this summer, hired a choreographer to teach dance; yes! on the occasion of Purpletalk 4th anniversary I participated in a dance and a skit.After a long time I danced on the stage. We were a group of 8, boys and girls. Every afternoon rushed to Pandora office to practice our dance. Though we sweated in the hot sun with rehearsals, enjoyed to the fullest. I devoted my whole days for dance, as it's summer vacations for schools :D Moreover, interesting event was FLASH MOB in the office on
Thursday; we spent late hours on Wednesday to practice the flash mob inside the office; 'weeeeee will weeeeee will rock U!' was the song chosen. OMG! everyone were thrilled at our performance;

This was the pic taken after the flash mob.Team work is always rocks!special thanks to our colleague and choreographer Mr.Salman who composed the steps...

We had a good shopping and break from office the very before day of the event for selecting costumes. To our surprise the costumes at the drama artist shops are really really MIND BLOWING! :X normal professionals can not wear such kinda zintak colors with shimmery cloth. We flewed to Shilparamam to buy costumes. Meanwhile took a chil pil at the waterfalls and clicking here and there. Had a great time though short period at Shilparamam.






We rocked the floor! We group of 8, danced on the latest medley songs...It was wonderful experience for me. In fact I am out of stage fear now. We girls dressed in bright yellow and black out fits whereas boys wore red and black with scarfs...it was great combination. Thrilled to step on the dias...





I am in the last row right side. There was huge applaud resounded the hall. At last pappu could dance :P I was jumping and enjoying the claps for us, really a good experience overall. Then next tension started, it was skit and I was a news reader...practiced and mugged up all dialogues and thought to vomit on the stage, but I acted more than I could. "Shabash Ambi U can do it"

I did it! Eureka.......! a big laugh for every news headline and applauded till they hurt their palms. I raising my flag too much in this post. sometimes we have to. [Every dog has its day :P] The skit was about post formation of Telangana state, and I have to speak in typical Telangana slang. And I could as I am.

Then DJ dancers, 'I am a disco dancer...^-^
'

No comments:

Post a Comment