Monday, January 9, 2012

entered into 2012

Have lot of memories in 2011 in my life, mainly, virtual classroom went live for the first time at Gandeed on 28th December, 2011.
[screen shot]
It's a great achievement though delayed. My first experience with Gandeed Z.P.H.S. is indeed unforgettable. Pupils are very innocent, even though they can't communicate in English they are trying to speak with help of their teachers. My God! each class strength exceeds 60, can't imagine how they are accommodating in that small computer room. But one thing, I can read their faces they are enjoying virtual class teaching. Govt had started success schools in all the govt schools throughout the state to lure the pupils and get in more enrollment. That's a good decision though.
Well, have so many targets in this year.
My next target is to install virtual classroom in Doma mandal. Hope everything goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment