Wednesday, March 23, 2011

An oldage woman I met

Today on the way to office found an old woman who mentally not sound. She is from North part of India I guess. Asked name and details of her family, she is telling something but I couldn’t able to understanding her language.Thought of joining her in the old age home then contacted helpage India[9966001594]. They have good list of oldage homes in Hyderabad;
The home is at Budwel 17km away from Mehidipatnam. It is “Friends of Birds of the Air”[040-24016048]. They look after the people who are dying destitutes, abandoned in the streets and mentally not sound. I have joined her in the home;it's free. Though the home is located in the city outskirts have good number of pupils. Feels good visiting the home…:)



Here is the woman whom I met in the bus. Her name is Sona Bai. She speaks but we can't understand her language. Well, I'm happy she is in safe hands now... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment