Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Life is mixture of experiences






I went to Ibrahimpatnam alone, firstly I was afraid to go, but once I determine never let it back.
I traveled by shared autos to the near by village, as bus facility to these villages not that frequent


.




In Polkampally village I went to a Govt Primary school; All the kids rounded their teacher; It was the Principal of the school who was handling class I & II, as the teachers went for dharna at secretariat...




Interesting! he is handling students without beating them, they were annoying him by following him where ever he goes...








I met an aged person in a jeep when returning from Raipole village; he is asking me all my personnel details...he asked me who is my husband? ha...ha...:)
I'm I looking that aged :<









No comments:

Post a Comment